SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Beauty Christmas gift guide | for her

Welcome to my first gift guide of 2020, I'm so excited to do these for you all as I personally love a helping hand when it comes to buying gifts for friends and family. I absolutely love Christmas shopping, but does anyone else find it sooo stressful at the same time? There are certain family members who aren't into much, and finding them gifts can be so challenging. I do sometimes like to put my own twist on gifts, kind of like adding a personal touch but for them?

I wanted to kick off my Christmas gift guide with a beauty guide for her. I would love to be gifted a beauty gift set for Christmas because thankfully I really am into anything beauty related. I don't find it offensive in any way shape or home, some people do, I love a good hamper and thats that.

First up we have the benefit bring your own beauty gift set (£37.50). Who doesn't love benefit? I'm all for their Hoola bronzer and their brow pomades, so this really is the perfect gift for a beauty lover, and I do think the price is very reasonable also!

I absolutely love Liz Earle, and their your daily routine introduction kit (£22) is an absolute must for anyone who loves to have an at-home spa experience. This is retailed at £22, which is absolutely insane. This is perfect for someone to simply try something new, and for that price you really cant go wrong. I personally love their cleanse and polish with the face cloth, it leaves my skin feeling amazing.

One of my favourite places to shop is definitely the white company. This year they're offering a winter hamper (£100) and I really feel like this is the perfect give for someone who loves scenting their home out. I personally love the white company candles, they're so pretty to look at, and they also look really good too! I think the idea of having a basket too, is amazing.

If you're like me, then you love this one. I love face masks, and origins are doing a mask delight essentials gift set (£20). Honestly, what more could a face mask lover enjoy? I think I do around 3 face masks a week purely because I buy way too many, more than I need. I enjoy it and it makes my skin feel amazing also. This is amazing if you're putting a pamper hamper together!

My favourite skincare brand in the whole world, Rituals, are doing my favourite collection in a gift set. I own all of the rituals of sakura products because I have never ever found a brand that speaks to me like this one does. the smell, is beyond anything and the feeling it gives really is something else. Rituals are doing their ritual of sakura collection (£39.90) and I really hope it doesn't sell out because I need to stock up. I currently own everything from this collection, you really do need to try them out!

Last up we have the Charlotte Tilbury magic skin secrets (£50). I've always thought of Charlotte Tilbury makeup to be rather expensive, but I hear nothing but good reviews of them. I will purchase one day, I'm dying to get my hands on pillow talk lipstick and the quad eyeshadows. I think this is a fairly good price for a gift set, considering the OG prices. Again, if you know someone who's really into their makeup, this would be the perfect one!

Let me know if you go onto purchasing any of this, don't forget I'm doing a gift guide every single day for the first 7 days of December!

Kay x

Post a Comment