SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Beauty gift guide for him

 



I don't know about anyone else, but I really dislike shopping for men. Nothing against men in general, but I find there are so many limited gifts for them! When I'm shopping for women, I find that there are so many bits you can get someone as there's a much wider range of gifts to choose from. However, I have found some beauty gifts that I hope you might like! I personally enjoy all of these brands!

I feel like a lot of men like Hugo Boss, so what a better gift than a trio set? Boss have launched their Bottled trio mini 5ml gift set (£30) and I really feel like its worth it. There are so many lovely Hugo Boss scents out there, and I feel like these are definitely good-ens! I know Owen loves a Hugo scent, and I feel like the price is very worthy.

There are a lot of aftershaves that I like Owen wearing, and since joining FM world I've found so many new scents to try. One of them being Dior Sauvage (£64). You can pick this up pretty much anywhere, but it's one of those scents you like to where again and again, and something that everyone will like. I really like it, and so does Owen!

I feel like you can't go wrong with a good shower set. I personally Love Bayliss and Harding for a lovely pamper evening, and they've launched their Essentials kit (£7) and I really think this is so perfect because its perfect for travelling, I guarantee a lot of people are going to be going on holiday next year because of how 2020 has been, and I think this will be amazing, and for £7 you cant go wrong at all!

I feel like you cant go wrong with a trusty Lynx gift set (£5), they get a lot of slack but I know a lot of men actually enjoy receiving this every year, everyone is different! 

One of my new favourite skincare brands is Elemis. it's up there with one of the expensive brands, but I honestly cannot fault it at all. Their Mens grooming duo (£39) would make the perfect stocking filler! I find that everyones skin gets a lot more drier around this time of the year, so what a brilliant way to combat that!

I also really love Ted Baker, and they have their Brockley mens gift set (?) which is perfect for those who enjoy wearing aftershave! I also feel like body sprays are more special as you can get away with having them when you're out and about!


Kay x

Post a Comment