SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 12, 2020

How to style and oversized cardigan


Being a plus sized woman, I find it so hard to wear certain things because a lot of the time I don't suit certain outfits, but I'm okay with that. I wear what makes me feel comfortable and happy and I feel like that's such an important thing to remember if you're struggling to find an outfit to go out in, wear what makes you feel your best. I would never go out in something that makes me feel crappy, because why should we make ourselves feel down about ourselves? Positivity is key.

I've been loving wearing these oversized cardigans at the moment, they're super cosy and really do make an outfit perfect. A friend of mine from school recently opened up her own fashion boutique and some of pieces in there are absolutely beautiful. I fell in love with this cardigan from the moment I see it, it was the colours that really sold it for me; there was so many different colours to choose from also. I went with the colour "cream" as I feel this goes with anything and I'm really loving my neutral tones at the moment!

I styled this with a bodysuit from boohoo, Topshop Joni jeans and my Chelsea boots from Pretty little thing. I thought this outfit really went, I felt amazing in it. you could definitely pull off this look with a jumper dress for sure, why not hit the boat and try something new?

Lotties the label website: https://www.lottiesthelabel.com

3 comments :

  1. Everyone needs to have a knitted cardigan in their wardrobe! I just got myself one and I think it's a fab way to either dress up or dress down an outfit, I love the colour of that one and also the sleeves are fab! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes of course, getting the best out of both worlds!! thank you so much! I have way too many cardigans this year! xx

      Kay x

      Delete
  2. These are lovely Autumnal photos! I adore oversized cardigans; they look so stylish and all while feeling like a hug haha :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete