SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 5, 2020

November Glossybox unboxing

I was most excited about this months Glossybox purely because of the fact we're going to be in Lockdown and I knew I needed something to cheer me up. As always, I'm always impressed with Glossybox and everything they have to offer, I've not once been disappointed with a box! This months theme is "bonfire night" which sounds so exciting because I honestly love this time of year so much, as there is so much joy and so much to look forward to!


Here's what you get inside:

LASPLASH magic palette (full size) £29 - I love anything that's eyeshadow related so to receive a full sized palette is incredible, I cant wait to try it out as the colours look so beautiful!

SPECTRUM limited edition B07 Brush (full size) £7.99 - What an exciting touch, I love Spectrum brushes, they're such good quality, and you can never have too many blending brushes, can you?

QUE BELLA glitter gel mask (full size) £2.49 - I love face masks as we all know, so I'm more than excited to try this one out, especially seeing as it has glitter involved. The perfect pick me-up for lockdown 2.0.

HASK argan oil deep conditioner (full size) £2 - I feel so excited to try this because I love anything with argan oil in, it always leaves my hair feeling super soft and sleek. I think this will go down a real treat.

GENERATION CLAY brightening purple clay mask (travel size) £? - I've never heard of this brand before, but it goes without saying I love a face mask so I'm very excited to try this one out, I think I'm going to love it judging by all of the reviews I've seen. 


I'm overall quite impressed with this months Glossybox, it's going to be my bestest friend during lockdown, and I cant wait to use every one of the products! Have you tried Glossybox? Let me know in the comments!

Kay x

Post a Comment