SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Things you need to watch on Netlifx right now

There's no doubt about it that I've been watching a lot of Netflix at the moment, mainly because I was sick of watching the same things all of the time, and its actually been quite fun if I'm honest. I've been watching things I wouldn't usually reach for, but it's been good to try something new and a lot of them I have actually enjoyed watching! I do these posts quite a lot on my blog, purely because I love sharing things I'm loving at the moment!

The fall 

  • I thought I'd share this one as everyone is going crazy for it at the moment. when I first started watching this, I found it quite hard to get into but I think when I got to around episode 3 I was hooked. I love the storyline and the plot, and it's actually a very sad series. I wouldn't watch this if you're not into serial killers, it can be quite a lot to take in at times, but overall it's a really good series and I thank my auntie for getting me into it, I kind of want to watch it again!!

Ratched
  • This is such a good one. I love Sarah Paulson in American horror story and she's even better in Ratched. If you're into your weird and mental asylum kind of series, then you'll love this. I personally thought it was going to be a bit more spookier for some reason, but it was equally as good and I'm really hoping they bring out a second series. 

Misfits
  • I had never heard of Misfits beforehand, but Owen and I decided to start watching randomly and we ended up becoming obsessed with the show. I did find the beginning a little boring and quite hard to get into, but as the series went on I found myself in fits of laughter over certain episodes. It has typical British banter included so if you're not really into things like that then this will be a no, but I personally love it, it's so good.

A nice girl like you
  • If you don't know who Lucy Hale is, then who the hell are you?! I think she's such a good actress, she's so funny in this film and I didn't quite expect the storyline to be what it was, but I ended up loving it completely. It's honestly such a funny film, I was in stitches pretty much the whole way through; it's the perfect girls night film in my opinion.
Emily in Paris
  • If you're anything like me then you're a huge lover of Lily Collins. I first fell in love with her when I watched love, Rosie. She's such a brilliant actress and she features in this series, in fact she's the main character. It's lovely if you're into your rom-com, and also if you love Paris. It's about Emily who gets a job in Paris in a marketise firm and she begins her new life in Paris. She faces so many different tasks, meets new people, gains friends and loses loved ones. I highly recommend it, I sat and watched the whole series in one day!
I didn't want to include any more films or series as I'd like to do this more often, maybe monthly but honestly I have no idea whether I'll watch that much Netflix or not to be honest with you. Let me know any films or series you've been watching recently, I'd love to see some suggestions!

Kay x

Post a Comment