SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 4, 2020

my favourite Halloween films of all time


It's that time of year again where the air getting cooler and the Pumpkin spiced lattes are upon us. Although Im a Christmas girl at heart, I do love a bit of Halloween and making the most of all the scary films there are. One of the main things I enjoy is watching scary films, there are just so many good ones out there however I do love the cringe-scary ones too, they can be quite funny! I thought I'd share a few of my favourite films I enjoy watching around Halloween time, and maybe you guys might like to try some!


Hocus Pocus

  • I thought id start with my all time favourite Halloween film, Hocus Pocus. The absolute best film in my eyes, I love the storyline, the characters and the whole set up. It's quite a corny kind of film, there's hidden jokes but in all honesty I love it! I watched this film a week straight (you'll notice I watch a lot of the same films more than once) because it was just so good, everything about it had me laughing, and I just love American halloween films, there's something about them I love!

Halloween
  • If you don't know who Michael Myers is, then you have not lived. I once watched the whole box set everyday for a week because I loved it that much! It's more on the serial killer side of things (sounds quite terrifying, I promise I'm normal.) There's something about these films I absolutely love. They instantly have me hooked and I feel like they really give off a lot of Halloween vibes, which sounds weird but they do!
The conjuring
  • I think this is such a brilliant film. I watched this in the cinema and was just amazed at how good it was. Not many people think this is a scary film but I personally think it's great. It's actually quite a sad storyline if you really listen, but overall I think it's an amazing one to watch if you're wanting a scare.

The Addams Family
  • This is such a classic Halloween film in my opinion. I love all of the characters in this one, I feel like the storyline in itself is also quite funny, it's one of those corny films that can be a little tacky at times but also quite enjoyable at the same time. My favourite character has to be Wednesday, I think she is so sassy!

Post a Comment