SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Look Fantastic beauty box | review

I decided to try out a new beauty subscription as I've been subscribed for Glossybox for some time now. I haven't stopped subscribing to Glossybox I just wanted to give the Look fantastic  beauty box a go. The Look Fantastic beauty box is ranged at about £13 a month which is very much the same price as Glossybox. I love anything beauty related so I'm all up for trying different boxes because it means more beauty products to try and it's an extra special treat every month!

One of the products that stood out to me the most was the Elemis pro-collagen marine cream. I have been the biggest wanter of trying out Elemis, but the only thing that has ever put me off is the price tag. I'm really into my skincare at the moment so it'll be lovely to try this out. Another thing I was quite excited about was the Jade roller which is so popular at the moment. I feel like this would be a really good product to use during my skincare routine as its supposed to minimise the appearance of pores, and I'm experiencing really bad mask-ne at the moment.

There was a few brands I hadn't heard of before, but like I say with glossybox, I love finding new brands to try! I did think this first box was good value for money, I'm looking forward to next months box to see what else we get!

Kay x

Post a Comment