SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

We've moved!



Hello my lovelies, I've been dying to get back onto blogging but we haven't had wifi for a while because....We've moved! I kept it a secret for so long because I didn't want anything or anyone getting in the way of our dreams, but we've bought a house and I'm beyond excited for our new adventure! As some will already have known, we were living in our cosy flat beforehand. It was lovely don't get me wrong, but a rented property is never how you really want it, is it? I was hating the brown carpets and wanting grey. I wanted to change the kitchen, the bathroom etc. I began hating the flat because it was never how we would've decorated it, having our own home means we're able to decorate how we would like to, and to also have a garden!!! I can't explain how happy I am now we have a garden, for Harry to run around in it's been amazing!

I've always been into home interior from such a young age, wouldn't necessarily say that I enjoyed cleaning back then but I really can't see why I didn't because I love it now. Everyday I'm wiping things over and making everything look sparkly clean, it's my favourite thing to do. I also enjoy all the interior side of things, collecting wax melts and candles, or spending the day in b&m and home bargains finding any home interior bargains I can! 

I would love to bring more home content to my blog. Talking about our plans for the house, home hauls and party organising. I love it all and would love for everyone to read it too! 

I'm so excited for this new chapter in our lives, it really feels like it's going to be a good one, and something we're never taking for granted from now on is the garden and having a dishwasher! 

Kay x

Post a Comment