SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Glossybox spa edition

 It feels like I haven't reviewed a Glossybox in so long! What better way to get back into it than reviewing the Spa edition!I was most excited for this because I love anything spa-related, it gives me so much happiness because having a spa routine is something I've been doing for so long with my mental health, it helps massively! I had such a struggle getting this box, I wasn't in to collect the parcel so I had to wait 4 days to receive it from Royal Mail, and then the opening times were different to the calling card opening times, I was getting so frustrated!


Avant Supreme Hyaluronic acid anti-oxidising moisturiser - £89

  • I loved Avant skincare back when it was the blossom edition, my skin had never looked clearer but for the price I couldn't pay for another lot, I was gutted and skin hasn't been the same since! I'm glad Glossy have introduced another one of their products because I'm so excited to try something new of their range. I'm really trying to work on my skincare at the moment, I just want it to look and feel healthy!



Ameliorate Intensive skin therapy - £15
  • I've heard quite good reviews about this product so i'm excited to try it out for myself, and yet again it's another skincare product, I'm over the moon!

Wishful Yo glow enzyme scrub - £34
  • I've never heard of this brand, I was quite shocked to find out that it's linked to Huda beauty as I had no idea! This particular product smells so lovely and fresh. I'm a hoarder of scrubs so I'm excited to add this to my never-ending collection! I think the packaging is especially pretty!

Imperial Leather Foamburst - £2
  • I've always been a lover of Imperial Leather, I think their bath range is incredible to be honest, but I've never used their foam burst range! I really love fresh floral scents so I was extremely happy to receive this one, (you can either get 1 of the 2.) 


Minetan coffee scrub - £11
  • Who doesn't love a good coffee scrub to wake your skin up? I love body scrubs, I have so many because I think they're the statement piece in all shower routines! I don't actually hear of that many people using coffee scrubs as such anymore, but whenever I've used one my skin is always left feeling so soft and fresh! I know a few people have already said they love this one, I cant wait to use it in my pamper routines!

I really enjoyed this months Glossybox, and I'm particularly excited for next months because it's a mystical theme, how exciting!!

Kay x

Post a Comment