SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

July Glossybox | review


This months Glossybox theme is "ALOHA" and it's perfect for summer and getting hold of all the essentials needed to help us through the hot moments. I was most excited about this purely because it's my first summer-related Glossybox which means so many new brands and products to try out, and also knowing that every product is going to come in super handy also.




NAOBAY | Orange juice hand cream - £11.50
  • I am a sucker for hand cream, I own so many because they always come in so handy. I can't stand the feeling of dry hands, especially during a pandemic as we're pretty much doubling our washing hand time. I love that this one smells of orange, it's so fresh and fruity. Instantly my hands felt refreshed and so soft after a while, the smell lasts so long also so you smell of orange for a while but it's perfect. My hands were feeling on the dry side but now they feel so healthy and moisturised. 



Jecca Blac | Glow drop primer - £16
  • I have so many primers already because they really do help with keeping your makeup in place, but I've never tried an iluminating primer before. Having a 2-in-1 does the trick so well because it means I don't have to apply highlighter to my face as I'll already be glowing from the primer. I love this one and it feels so lightweight on the skin and not too heavy at all, perfect for when the weather is super hot.



KOKOSTAR | Fruit slice sheet mask - £4
  • I'm loving having a new face mask every month but sadly I wasn't that impressed with this one. I didn't notice a difference at all and I didn't get a buzz from using it either. I'm not used to using a face mask that's broken up so I don't think I could use this one again, but the smell is so lovely. I love anything watermelon scented!


THE BEAUTY CROP | Palm balm - £18
  • I've never owned a lip and cheek balm. I love wearing lip balms everyday, but i've never used a cheek balm before! I haven't yet tried out this product because I've been using my current lip balms but I am so excited to try It out and see what it is!


GIVE THEM LALA BEAUTY | Aloha boozer - £19.80
  • I have been dying for a new bronzer as I was running out and kept using the same one, so I was so excited to see this inside. What I love about this one is that it has a mirror and has a glow to it. I prefer shimmery bronzers when the suns out because it adds the extra glow to your face, and this is perfect. It's not too dark and doesn't leave you looking "grey."

Overall I loved this months Glossybox, there was such a wide range of products and I loved every single one of the products inside!

Kay x

2 comments :

  1. the packaging on every prroduct is sooo cute . seems liek you got soem great stuff !!
    shy - https://www.shyyshianne.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon you should try it! I've never been disappointed with any of the boxes, really good value for money! x

      Kay x

      Delete