SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Beauty Bay nude palette | review


I've been using Beauty Bay for quite a few years now, mainly because there are so many brands on the app that you can get all at once and there are often quite a few sales at the same time. One of the things I noticed was that I barely own any of the makeup from Beauty Bays own range, which is unlike me. I've heard so many people raving about the palettes they do but have never ventured out to try one for myself. I first purchase the 42 bright matte palette back when lockdown started and fell in love, the pigmentation and formula of the eyeshadows were so good and the palettes are quite affordable which is always a win.

My favourite kind of eyeshadows are nude really, I wear them on the daily and have experimented with so many different palettes out there as I'm very picky. my all time favourite eyeshadow palette has and always will be the Violet Voss holy grail, it literally is my holy grail. I thought I'd check out the Nude 16 colour palette as it's full of gorgeous nude shades, both matte and shimmer.  I paid £10 for this palette, which is really good for 16 eyeshadows I think. I love the overall look of this palette, the shimmer shades are my personal favourite. I add shimmer shades to every makeup look, it makes it look more exciting I think. Brown shimmers are a personal favourite of mine, there's something about the look of them that excites me. There are 8 shimmer shades to choose from this palette, my favourite being starry eyes as you can clearly see from the photo above, it's gorgeous. I also have a weird love for the shade silver lining also, I think I love that it's different from all of the other colours and it stands out the most making it look more visually pleasing. Blend wise, all the shades are so easy to apply and there's no fallout or loads of excess colour. I wouldn't give the pigmentation a 10/10 but that doesn't mean they're not as good, because they do look lovely on the eyes. A long with many other palettes, you do have to apply the shimmer shades with your finger to get the best out of it, but I've always preferred using my fingers anyway as they create such an amazing pigment.

Would I recommend this palette? YES. It's got brilliant value for money and the colour range is gorgeous for those who much prefer nudes to bright colours. I love the fact it's perfect for travelling as you don't want to be taking some huge palette all the way to a different country. It's perfect for someone who's even a beginner when it comes to makeup, there's loads of different shimmers to experiment with.

Kay x

Post a Comment