SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Where I buy Harry's clothes from


I get a lot of questions on my Instagram on where I get Harry's clothes from, honestly I get loads. I can be quite particular when it comes to what Harry wears but I guess I can be because I am his mum. I don't really tend to spend loads on kids clothes purely for the fact that they are growing 24/7, they get messy and it just seems pointless spending loads of money on something they're not going to be in for forever. I used to buy everything from Primark but I've kind of grown out of their whole kids collection, it's just not for me anymore but their women's section I am all for. Casey (best friend & advice giverer) always tells me off because I'm constantly showing her photos of what I got Harry, she says he has way too many clothes and that for every piece of clothing I buy harry, that's one piece of clothing I have to buy for her...god help me. I'm going to share my favourite places to shop for Harry, you may want to try some out for yourself!



H&M
  • This is probably my favourite place to buy Harry clothing. I love the wide choice that they have, especially the basic collection they do. I've bought Harry so much from there that the Yodel lady knows exactly who I am; that's when you know you have a shopping addiction. Everything on here is so affordable, they have an amazing membership you can sign up to which can land you discounts, free delivery, and exclusive look ins that others can't get too, of course i'm on this! They also offer Klarna which is amazing if you're really in need of something and can't afford to pay it until next month, I use this on emergencies only!

Next
  • I started to buy from Next again as I found some really lovely and stylish summer pieces for Harry. I bought a lot of Harry's newborn pieces from Next, his mustard coat was from there and is so popular! The prices are a little higher but you get your moneys worth as the quality is good. Again, I love the basic pieces they do because they're suitable for any occasion and the pyjamas they do are really good too! If you're expecting a baby soon then the newborn/unisex range is for you, they have a huge selection of pieces for that. 

Zara
  • I love a bit of Zara at the moment. My cousin Emma and her partner bought Harry this really lovely tracksuit from there when Harry was only a little baby and I fell in love with the quality. I wouldn't say Zara is expensive to be honest, it's high quality clothing at, in my opinion, affordable prices. I can't explain what I love about Zara, probably the fact it's neutral and nothing in-your-face. Their dungarees are a personal favourite of mine, and the fit is gorgeous too. We also purchased recently a few of their hoodies which are so different to any other place we've bought from. The website is something a lot of people moan about, and I can understand as they do make a lot of their pieces look unflattering but they're really not.

Forever Sewing
  • I fell in love with Forever Sewing a while back, when I found their white romper that would be perfect for the summer (which Harry actually has now) and knew I was going to fall in love with the place! It is a big pricey, but everything is handmade and personalised so you can't go wrong. I really like their lounge sets at the moment, im currently waiting to order harry a beige set for Autumn, they look super comfy and wash up really well! We first bought Harry a gorgeous baby blue lounge set which has been our favourite recently, it's the perfect colour for this time of the year!

With love Flossy
  • These are perfect for personalised pjs. I bought Harry some navy and grey pyjamas from there and they are so lovely. The lady is actually really lovely too and she always keeps you updated on your order which I think is so important and its really reassuring also as ive had awful experiences with small businesses! I highly recommend this one, especially if you like anything personalised.

River Island
  • River island is a very hit and miss place for me. Some of it I find highly tacky, but the basic stuff I adore. We got Harry some basic black and white t-shirts from there and they're really good. I also love their shoes for little boys, some of it can be a little pricey I will say that. Everything we've got from there or Owens parents have got, have all been lovely!

Tesco
  • Tesco have some really lovely pieces in for little ones. I love all of it. We've got quite a lot from there for Harry, its all really good priced and good quality! I never actually thought much about Tesco clothing before but since having Harry I've loved it loads! I highly recommend all of the lounge sets they do, we got harry a gorgeous Navy one from there and the fit was amazing, so worth it if you've got some spare time during the food shop!

I hope you liked my little recommendations! there are a few other places we shop at, but these are the ones we go to on a regular basis! H&M has to be my favourite for kids clothes, anyone I know will tell you that!

Where do you get your little ones clothes from?

Kay x

2 comments :