SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, June 21, 2020

What I've been watching lately



It's no joke that lockdown has bored a lot of us, but I've been doing so many more things whilst being stuck 
inside. I've been really enjoying getting stuff done that's been on the to do list for a while, one of the things I really wanted to do was watch more tv. I know that sounds pretty lazy, but I always watch YouTube in the evenings, I barely watch anything else now they've taken PLL off netflix, which I am so not over by the way. So my job for this lockdown was to try something new, and that I did. I love sitting down in the evenings with a cup of tea and simply winding down with a good series or a good film to watch, weirdly it puts me in the best moods.

  • This isn't really something new but ive been binge watching the real housewives of Cheshire. Now, I love this programme so much, Owens mum actually got me into it and now im way too obsessed. It's funny, full of drama and just amazing. I personally feel like its underrated so much, its perfect if you're into TOWIE or whatever, my current favourites are Tanya and Hanna which only true RHOC will understand how ironic that sounds...

  • I've been wanting to watch Gilmore Girls for the longest time, and I finally done it. I'm so glad I did because now im completely glued to it, constantly watching it. I still can't get over the fact it was aired in 2000, which is the year I was born! I love all of the characters in this, its just one of them series I loved from the moment I first watched it, however it hasn't taken the spot of pretty little liars, Netflix bring this back please?

  • Owen and I recently started watching Lucifer. I've never actually heard of it before but Owen really wanted to check it out and that's what we've been watching lately! it's actually amazing if you're into vampires etc, however it's a lot different to vampire diaries (you need to watch it to understand.) We're on season 3 at the moment, but I think we've watched so much in such a short space of time!! I have a hidden obsession with anything vampire related, I used to binge watch Twilight every night because I loved it that much!! I think Lucifer is such a brilliant actor too!

  • I have been loving Keeping up with the Kardashians lately. I have tried watching it so many times but life seemed to get in the way, I've watched season one five times because of this. During the beginning of lockdown I binge watched season 1-4 and have been loving it ever since. It's actually been really lovely seeing the Kardashians as who they are before all of the work, but I really love them as a family, they're not what people make them out to be, and ive really warmed to Kourtney at the moment! I upgraded Sky purely for this reason, obsessed or what?

  • I've been watching a lot of Disney at the moment, mainly films that I've never really watched before because im terrible and will seem to watch the same films over and over again, it's quite annoying really. I've told myself im not aloud to watch the same thing over and over again because there are a lot of Disney films and series that I hadn't seem to have watched before! I watched camp rock  for the first time and was so shocked because I loved it so much! I also really like the updated versions of Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast, they're so good! I'm currently wanting to watch Lady and the Tramp as it looks so good!

  • I found one of my favourite films ever, LOL. My best friend at the time, Jade got me into this. we watched it during a sleepover once and I instantly fell in love. I love anything soppy and romantic, and Miley Cyrus is one of my favourite people ever so anything with her in I love!

I guess you could say I live a boring life, but im a basic girl and don't like certain films. I hate anything with violence in, I guess you could say my kind of films are the basics and girly ones, 

2 comments :

  1. I'm always looking for new things to watch, and I can't believe I've never watched Lucifer before! I really need to give it a try as I've heard nothing but amazing things! xx

    www.GemmaEtc.com

    ReplyDelete