SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 15, 2020

June Glossybox




I have only been subscribed to Glossy Box for a few months now but I've never been so happy with a subscription box before. I had heard about Glossy Box so many times before and it was something I  never really thought about trying for myself, so I was so shocked when I received my first box because the products inside are genuinely incredible. This months glossy box theme was "world of beauty" and I was most excited for this one because its everything makeup related. One of my goals for 2020 is to try new makeup brands and new products and Glossy Box is the perfect thing for that, because every month is something new!



One of the things I love the most about Glossy Box, is the box in itself. I re use a lot of my boxes because they're the perfect little storage for my beauty stuff. I currently keep one Glossy Box full of pegs for washing, so adult I know. I also use them to store face masks, eyelashes, eyebrow tint and nail polishes! The boxes are always so girly and simple, last months box was wild themed so we were all gifted with a special wild themed box which I loved. 




The most exciting product of this months box is the Huda Beauty duo eyeliner. If you know me really well, I am a huge lover for eyeliner. I love bold makeup and I love wearing eyeliner and especially eyelashes. This eyeliner prices at £18 which is your subscription money straight back! I love the fact that each side of the eyeliner is different, you can either use a liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil. I actually ran out of eyeliner pencil ages ago, so its going to be amazing to go back to this for sure! To me, Huda beauty is a luxury brand so I feel very high-ended using this!



One thing I really enjoy is using eyeshadow, call me obsessed but the majority of my Beauty wish lists are eyeshadow palettes! I've never actually used liquid eyeshadow before so to receive this in the box was very exciting as it's very different to normal powdered eyeshadow! You are gifted with this gorgeous liquid eyeshadow in the shade "champagne" which is actually one of my favourite eyeshadow colours ever. Looking at this, there are so many uses from it, from the obvious eyeshadow, to eyeliner or eyebrow art! I can't believe how gorgeous the colour is, I was so stunned! The original price of this is £15.



I love new makeup brushes, there's something so exciting about it and when I see these two gorgeous beauties inside, I was in love! Eyeshadow brushes seem to be one of my favourite things, I love collecting them because I use so many in one sitting and it can become so annoying having to wash them after every use! These ones are from LASplash, which is a brand that I've never really tried before, so I'm excited to see how it goes! The brush in itself feels super soft and nice!



One thing ive been really trying, is to do more self care at home. I've noticed how much I lack in caring for myself and that is something that I want to change this year. You are given these eye masks by the brand beautiniq beauty, again i've never heard of this brand before. I love the sound of them though, they're meant to be perfect for tired and dull eyes which is something I have. My eyes have terrible dark circles which I can get quite self conscious of!


Makeup remover cloths are something that I have always been so intrigued by, the thought of using a cloth to remove makeup sounds so cool! You are gifted with these ones by the brand the vintage company which i am sure I have heard of before, but I've never purchased anything from them so im super excited to try them out! I love the design of these cloths, I think the other design you can receive is a leopard print one! They feel super soft and one side does have a more exfoliating feel to it, which I think is for more harsher areas and to get rid of any hidden dirt!



Overall, I loved this months Glossy Box. I have never had a box that I didn't love, all of the products are definitely to everyones cup of tea. I love the fact you save so much money from this too, and it really is something to look forward to every month! I highly recommend anyone to try it out, its so worth the money!

Kay x



the link for glossy box subscription is here

Post a Comment