SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 7, 2021

look fantastic beauty box MARCH


I love opening my beauty boxes each month, mainly because I'm always finding something new to try and the amount of new favourite products I have from subscription boxes is insane! This months theme is "BEAUTY BEYOND BOUNDARIES" and its really to do with feeling comfortable within your skin which is something I am so passionate about, and I truly believe everyone should love and not hate their flaws. 

First up we have the Brush Works duo eyebrow brush which I am so In love with! I love filling in my brows at the moment, I really feel like they define my face and give them a bit of a boost. I love double ended brushes also as I really feel like they come in so handy, especially if you're out and about! I have received a BrushWorks brush before in a Look Fantastic box so I was very pleased to see another one, a girl can never have too many makeup brushes!

I was most excited about this product purely because I was running out and desperately needed a new one. We have the Lottie London am to pm retractable eyeliner (black) and I am so excited to give this a go! I love wearing eyeliner when I'm wearing my lashes, and I genuinely think it is what makes the eyes pop, they look so much more defined and bold and I love it! I've not used an eyeliner in this style before so I'm very excited to give it a go!

Next up we have the POLAAR ice source ultra moisturising mask which may I add, sounds amazing. I love the name of the brand, polar gives me really icy vibes leading me to think this product is going to be really hydrating which as we all know, hydrated face = happy Kayleigh. I own so many moisturisers at the moment so I am beyond excited to give this one a go, I'm almost finished of my current one so bring it on!

This product screamed me at the moment, purely because I am suffering with a few dry patches on my skin, hands, etc etc. The Bloom and Blossom wonder balm is a multi tasking balm designed to soothe, protect and condition certain areas of the skin that are dry and needing a little bit of help. I love the fact brands are coming out with more and more all in one products, these are perfect for when you're travelling, I hate carrying so much stuff in my luggage bag!

We all know I love a good mask, so when I see the Christophe Robin regenerating mask I did squeal a little inside. This one is specifically a hair mask, and my gosh am I excited to use this. My hair is really struggling this pregnancy, so any form of TLC is up my street right now. It smells very fresh; I cant wait to try it!

I'm never one to really use a bar of soap but I'm finding they're becoming very popular at the moment, so I'm going to give it a go myself! Inside I see the AHAVA mineral Dead Sea mask which surprisingly sounds really good. I love anything to do with the sea on my skin, I find it brings out the best in it and it also is really good at giving it a good cleanse. I always felt really old fashioned using a bar of soap, but I love it when traditions are carried on throughout the years!

Lastly we have the First Aid Beauty facial radiance pads (10 pack) and I've never heard of these before. They sound really good. These include Lactic acid, Glycolic acid, cucumber, lemon peel and liquorice root which are all really good at helping the hydration of the skin and also tackling dry skin. These are best used after cleansing so I'm super excited to try these out, my skin is so bad from pregnancy, I've never seen it this bad before!


I really like the look of this months Look fantastic box, I cant wait to try everything out!


Which beauty boxes do you subscribe to?

Post a Comment