Sunday, 1 January 2017

New beginnings


2016 had completely flown by and I cannot contrast enough how tough yet amazing it's been. So many good things happened in 2016, however some pretty crappy things happened too but I want to push all of that aside and make 2017 a year of new beginnings and a fresh start. I didn't want to set myself new year resolutions as I never stick to them at all. I wanted to set myself a task on actually making changes within my life, mentally and physically. I spend hours lying in bed, day dreaming of what could be something great, yet I never push myself to actually do it. But I want to do something great with my life, do the things I've always dreaming of doing and making it a year of courage, and showing others that it's okay to go and follow your dreams.

Blog
My blog is my life. I absolutely love it with all my heart and anyone who knows me will openly tell you that I always go that extra mile with my blog. My blog posts always have to be perfect and my photos always have to look presentable. I cannot count the amount of times in which I have written up a whole blog post, but then deleted it because it looked crappy. I only post the good content, however I want to be a bit more open on my blog. I want to do more with it. I'd love to give my readers advice and share special parts of my life with you. I've never owned a diary before, but my blog is close to that. I want this blog to inspire people, and for people to know that it's okay to be who you are.

Health
My diet and exercise sucks. I eat far too many doughnuts, and I spend far too much time sitting in my room. I've decided that it's time to change that. I want to get out more, walking places and finding new places. I want to be able to go out to a restaurant and not order a burger, but to be able to order something healthy and something that's not going to make me regret it within 5 hours. I want to get the body I've always dreamed of, and I'm going to achieve it.

Attitude
I sometimes come across to people as a little moody, which is what I want to change in 2017. It's not good for others to have that perception of you. I see myself as this negative person on the outside, but on the inside I'm full of love for people. I love being around people who are positive and those who make me happy.

College
I want to be able to pass my course. Beauty has change me so much already, and I just want to do it right. I want to pass something and be proud of it. Although assignments get on my nerves a lot of the time, it's all worth it in the end. I'm a strong believer of the quote, If you want something in life, you've got to work hard for it. I'd also love to pass my maths this year. I didn't pass the first time round but I'm hoping that I pass time time, I mean it would mean the world for someone who sucks at maths. 


So they're the things I'd like to achieve for 2017. They're the things I'm going to work extremely hard for. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, let me know what your own goals are.

Thanks so much for reading my little old blog.

Kay x

8 comments

  1. Perfect post! Your blog is looking amazing by the way, All the best for 2017 sweet! G xxx

    www.gemsblogstorey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Gem, means a lot! All the best for you too! X

      Kay x

      Delete
  2. I love this post! I also would love to improve my health/fitness this year, we can do this!!

    Lipsticks & Louboutins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Yes, good luck girl! x

      Kay x

      Delete
  3. Great post! I'm a proper sugar addict so I definitely want to cut the crap and be healthier and happier this year both mentally and physically!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Good luck, with the right mindset you'll easily be able to achieve it! Happy new year :) x

      Kay x

      Delete
  4. such a wonderful post. wishing you all good things this new year. I hope you can reach your goals although i really have no doubts as each one you've mentioned seems reachable and a great selection that will really make you grow xo
    http://www.thewhimsicalwildling.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, and that's so lovely of you to say. I wish you the best of luck this year too, lots of love!

      Kay x

      Delete

© Kayleigh Williams. Design by Fearne.