Saturday, 17 December 2016

The prettiest nail duo



I absolutely adore painting my nails, and now Christmas is round the corner it gives me that extra excuse to add in the glitter. I wouldn't usually apply glitter polish onto my nails unless it's party season so I was pretty excited to try this one out. Thankfully, I recieved the Tanya Burr advent calendar and in door 6 there was a gorgeous nail polish in the shade glitters and gold. Gold is my Christmas colour, it looks gorgeous and pretty much goes with any outfit which is why I knew I could get away with this polish with any of my others. I settled with using another of my Tanya Burr nail polish in the shade soft pyjamas which is a pretty lilac/grey shade. This polish is matte which I must say I'm not a huge fan of, so I applied some top coat to add the gloss and that worked a lot. I then topped on the glitters and gold shade onto my ring finger to add that extra glam. It worked so well, and looks gorgeous, too!



Have you tried any of Tanya Burr's nail polishes? Which ones are your favourite if so?

Kay xx

Post a Comment

© Kayleigh Williams. Design by Fearne.