Saturday, 5 November 2016

My favourite drugstore lipsticks



I find that lipstick really adds that little bit extra to your face, whether that's just finishing the look off, or making your lips look bolder and a lot more appealing. I much prefer the darker lipsticks as they structure my face a lot more and complete the whole look, however I do like wearing nude shades throughout the year as they add a feminine glow to your face.

I'll hands down say it, that drugstore lipsticks are by far my favourite ones, with amazing prices and such fantastic quality. Although there are brands which aren't so up there with the oh my god I think I love this lipstick, I do find that the majority of theme are a massive winner.

I've gathered four of my favourite lipsticks at the moment. These have been a massive winner for me and I've even had the odd compliment which is such an amazing feeling to have.

From left, Abu Dhabi, 03, Starry eyed, 107.


Rimmel 03. This is one of my favourite nude lipsticks. I wore this almost every day throughout the Summer and probably will do next year. I love how comfortable this feels and how feminine it looks, and the rosy tint adds that little bit extra. I sometimes use this with other lipsticks but it looks just as great on it's own.

Rimmel 107. This lipstick has been popular since I can imagine. I can't stress enough how bloomin' amazing this lipstick is; It screams Autumn. This has a very obvious berry tone to it, giving of that berry vibe. It feels amazing on the lips and doesn't feel too drying and it lasts absolutely AGES, too. 

Rimmel 128-starry eyed. I'm so happy that this shade has a name because most Rimmel lipsticks don't. This is a fairly new lipstick that I've added to my collection and it's made it's way straight to my favourites. I love how dark and vibrant this is, it screams Autumn and winter in my opinion. I was looking for a dark lip for ages now, and now I've found this I can breathe a bit more. It's so lightweight and looks amazing too.

NYX 09-Abu Dhabi. I first bought this lip cream back in August. I was completely unaware of the huge range of lip creams etc, that they have. I've heard people talk about NYX on blogs and YouTube so I knew I had to go out and purchase something. I was instantly surprised and pleased by how amazing this is. It smells great too, and is a matte finish.
What are your favourite drugstore lipsticks? Let me know in the comments!

6 comments

  1. They look fab, I love Rimmel.

    Rachael xox
    http://gatsbyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes, me too. They're one of my favourite drugstore brands by far :) x

      Kay x

      Delete
  2. I love the NYX Soft Matte Lip creams they have such an amazing consistency!

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They smell gorgeous too, I sometimes want to eat it but you know, that'd be a bit silly x

      Delete
  3. That nyx lippie looks absolutely gorgeous!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! They're my favourite!

      Kay x

      Delete

© Kayleigh Williams. Design by Fearne.